View latest Indian educational results 2024 of class 12th, SSC, HSC, SSLC, HSSLC, SSLC, HSLC, Senior Secondary, Matriculation, AHM, IX, X, XII, XI, ETT, ETTC, D.E.E.D, D.Ei, Mudrassa, Intermediate, D.Ed, D.El.Ed, DIET, 9th, 11th, 5th & 8th, Inter, Intermediate, HSSC, FA, FSc, BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, Doctor, Engineering, M.Phil, PhD from all Schools, Colleges, Boards, Institues and Universities by roll number & by name online.

GUJCET Admit Card 2023 How to Download Detailed


The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023 is scheduled to be held by the authorities on April 3, 2023, in two shifts. The first shift will take place from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm, while the second shift will be conducted from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm. GUJCET 2023 will be a pen and paper-based test conducted in offline mode.


The admit card for GUJCET 2023 has already been made available on the official website, Candidates who are planning to take the exam must carry their admit card and a valid ID proof to the exam hall, as entry will not be granted without these documents. The link to download the GUJCET Admit Card 2023 can be found here.

How to Download GUJCET 2023 Admit Card

To download the hall ticket for GUJCET 2023, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:

• Visit the official website,

• Click on the 'GUJCET 2023 Hall Ticket' link on the homepage.

• Enter the registered mobile number or date of birth.

• Click on the submit button.

• The GUJCET 2023 Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.

• Verify the details and download the hall ticket.

• Keep a few printouts of the same for future reference.

Revisions in GUJCET 2023 Qualifying Criteria

It is important for candidates planning to take GUJCET 2023 to be aware of the updated passing criteria. The following changes have been made:

• The merit list for GUJCET 2023 will take into account marks obtained in subjects other than Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12.

• Government colleges will allocate 5 percent of total seats based on JEE Main 2023 score, while the remaining 95 percent of seats will be filled through GUJCET 2023.

Add a Comment
Comments will be shown after admin approval.
Name *
Email *
Mobile *
City *
Your Comment *
Question: What is capital of India?

(Answer can be from Delhi | Mumbai)
Spam comments will not be approved at all.